Monday, November 7, 2011

THIS MUST BE JAM BECAUSE JELLY wait I'm confused.

This will be the best thing ever posted on this blog because I decided to draw two things last night, but when I finished the blueline sketch for the second I kind of... liked it.  I didn't want to butcher it with my horrific inking so I handed it to my BBFF to ink/render.  He did a smashing job.  All of the derpyness of the poorly sized bullets spewed out by my shaking hand is preserved.

My BBFF and I both have a complicated relationship with Duke Nukem, having been exposed to him during our formative years and then feeling like he was safely in production limbo, freeing us to use him artistically as a christ-like metaphor.  Then Duke Nukem Forever had to actually come out and be sexist and horrible and shitty.  So... we pretend that didn't happen and continue to enjoy drawing Duke Nukem.

No comments:

Post a Comment